Santa Ana Immigration Lawyer
Receive the Personal Attention & Care You Deserve, Serving Orange County
In recent years, Congress has made the immigration and naturalization process longer and more difficult for immigrants. If you are thinking about petitioning for a visa or navigating the naturalization process, choosing the right attorney to assist you can be the most important step.
At the Law Offices of Sholeh Iravantchi, we are proud to serve clients in a variety of immigration matters. From criminal deportation to employment or work visa petitions, our Santa Ana immigration attorney can passionately handle your case and protect your rights.
Whether you are considering coming to the U.S. temporarily or permanently, it is crucial to have an experienced legal advocate on your side. The Law Offices of Sholeh Iravantchi is here to make the process go as smoothly as possible.
We offer dependable legal assistance for a variety of immigration matters, including:
- Asylum - A status that is a form of legal protection meant only for those who have fled their home country for their own safety and fear returning because of the persecution they may face.
- Citizenship and naturalization - If you are eligible to become a citizen to the U.S, our immigration lawyers can guide you throughout the process.
- Deportation and removal - If you or a loved one has been placed in removal or deportation proceedings, our Santa Ana immigration lawyers can help you fight for your rights.
- Family-based immigration - Our attorneys can help you take the necessary steps to bring your family members to the United States.
- Green cards - Gain the privilege of living as a permanent resident in the United States, our attorney can help guide you through the journey.
- Waivers - If you previously violated an immigration law that is now preventing you from seeking a green card, you may still have a chance. A waiver may help ask for a pardon from your wrong doing , our immigration attorneys in Santa Ana can help you seek this pardon.
We can help you understand the intricacies of current immigration requirements and properly prepare the necessary documents for your case. Whatever you may need along the way, we will be there to provide it.
Why Choose Us as Your Immigration Lawyer in Santa Ana?
When you choose the Law Offices of Sholeh Iravantchi to handle your immigration case, you work directly with a skilled immigration lawyer at every stage of the process. Attorney Sholeh Iravantchi has a reputation for putting her heart into her clients’ cases. She is dedicated to taking the time to thoroughly examine the details of your case and educating you on the ideal course of action.
Call (714) 874-9300 now to speak with a Santa Ana immigration attorney. Spanish services are available.
People vs. A Dismissed
Two (2) counts of violating California Health & Safety Code Sections 11377(a) [Possession of a Controlled Substance] and 11364.1(a) [Possession of Drug Paraphernalia].
People vs. C. Negotiated
Four (4) felony counts of fraud. (Community Service)
People vs. E. Vacated
One (1) felony conviction. (Conviction Removed)
People vs. J. Dismissed
Two (2) counts of violating California Penal Code Section 459 [Burglary].
People vs. L. I. Dismissed
One (1) misdemeanor charge of violating California Penal Code Section 243 [Battery].
People vs. L. N. Dismissed
One (1) count of violating California Penal Code Section 288 [Lewd or Lascivious Acts with a Child].
People vs. M. No Charges Filed
California Penal Code Section 518 [Extortion]. One (1) count of violating
People vs. M. I. Dismissed
One (1) count of violating California Penal Code Section 484 [Petty theft].
People vs. M. R. Dismissed
One (1) count of violating California Penal Code Section 311.11 [Possession of Child Pornography].
People vs. N. M. Dismissed
One (1) count of violating California Penal Code Section 518 [Extortion].